Corkoleum comes in a 7.7m2 Roll 1.4m wide and 5.5m long.
Available now in the UK!
This makes fitting less problematic. Fewer joins and easier to align. Watch the video to get an idea of how to fit corkoleum.
It is only 3mm thick which means it can be glued on to an existing floor without losing any Room space. (other floors are much thicker) It is advised to ensure the subfloor is smooth, stable and flat.
Corkoleum base is made of recycled rubber with a polyurethane core (no more HDF Core) This innovation makes it water proof once laid and varnished. Could be used around a swimming pool.
Corkoleum offers style, durability, and comfort which can be used in most Rooms.
- Roll out the corkoleum easy to lay
- Soft ,warm and comfortable
- Designer friendly, great pattern choices
- Allergy friendly, antistatic.
- Child and pet friendly flooring Non slip
- Durable solution for both commercial and Residential.